Saturday, February 18, 2012

Is He Thinking of Me?

Is He Thinking of Me..
(This was made in the end of 2005 or on early 2006, i don't know the exact time hehehe,,,, it's all about my first love..^^),

Is He Thinking of Me..

When i'm telling him about my feeling, he said that he feel the same,
so...
We make up...We're couple now...
But that sweet feeling just saty for a while..

Is he thingmking of me?
When i'm here all alone.
Am i still special in his heart?
Still he remembered all the good time we had?

I know this time will come,sooner or later...
There's a girl close to him,
They're really have a good time together,
So who am i here?

Am i just puppet to entertain him?

Is he ever thinking of me?
When i'm crying at night.
When my faith already broke.
Is he ever thinking of me?
Does he know my feeling?


No he's not,
He never thought about me
and never know what i'm feeling inside.
His happy now with her,
I should let him go,
and make him have a happy love.

So....
Goodbye..... My Love, My first Love...
Let everything be our sweet memories
Hope You have a wonderful life ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment