Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Weird Confession....

This really is weird...(It's Totally Weird)

I fell in love..... (I know falling in Love is not Weird), but I fell in love to someone who doesn't even know that I'm exist in this world, i fell in love to someone who is really Great and really hard to reach.... i fell in love to someone who has a different world from me (Of course he is Human... lol...) but we're just like sky and earth,,,, I fell in love to someone that i don't even deserve to fell in love with,,, he's too high, he is too famous, and he is too perfect,,,

But Hey... there is nothing is impossible in this world 1-100 maybe i still have 0,001 % chance to get him.
I know i'm weird, but just believe that he will know it someday, somewhere, i don't know... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment